Our experienced team are waiting to answer your questions or provide you with an insurance quotation.

Find out more

Road Risks

If you operate from your own home or from a business premises or you work full time or part time, you will need road risks cover to cove your own vehicle or vehicles that are kept in your custody or control for motor trade purposes. A motor trade road risks policy is exactly what you need to meet the minimum insurance requirements.

Road Risks cover can include:

  • Third party
  • Comprehensive
  • Third party fire and theft.

You can trust our experience in this sector to find the right cover but at the right price. For more information call us at 0800 122 3300 or email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Hall Green office

7 Highlands Court, Cranmore Avenue,
Shirley, Solihull
West Midlands
B90 4LE

Tel: 0800 122 3300

One Commercial Choice Limited, registered in England number 10213072 whose registered office is at: 134 Priory Road, Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 0TB. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. 

One Commercial Choice Ltd can be found on the Financial Services Register under reference number 760036.